12v 10 Ah Dakota Lithium Battery - Assembled in the USA
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
Dakota Lithium 12 V SLA replacement batteries are designed to last four times as long as the normal SLA battery, while providing a light-weight, powerhouse of a battery that is unmatched in the industry.
LifePO4 will outperform AGM or Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in extreme cold temperatures making them the perfect choice for getting the most out of your trail camera, trolling motor, scooter, electric bike, portable camera and film equipment, kayak fishing, ice fishing gear and any other application where you need more oomph and less weight.
Why spend the extra money up front on a Lithium LifePO4 battery? The difference in cost from a traditional SLA battery is quickly overcome when you factor in the life of the Dakota Lithium Battery. Another thing to consider is with SLA batteries you typically only get a usable 50% of rated capacity but with the Dakota Lithium greater than 80% is expected with some testers showing 96% usable capacity. SLA/AGM or Lead Acid batteries will give you about 400 charge cycles if you take care of them but the Dakota Lithium can go up to 2000 cycles. More run time, more consistent power and over 4 times the life from a lighter single battery the 12v 10ah Dakota Lithium SLA replacement battery the obvious choice.
To properly charge your 12v 10ah Dakota Lithium battery you need the right charger and Dakota Lithium Battery has the one you need. I have tried charging the battery with my Nocco Genius Smart Charger set to Lithium Battery and it won't fully charge the battery like this one does.
12 V Dakota Lithium LiFePO4
- Weighs 2lbs 12oz vs a 12v 9ah SLA @ 5lbs 6oz
- 2000 charge cycles vs 400 with a high quality SLA
- 75% Bigger Capacity LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve meaning a relatively steady power output as the battery discharges. The Dakota Lithium battery discharge power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries.
- Assembled in the USA
- Best Price on the market $99 and free shipping
- Size & Weight: 5.94"x 2.55"x 3.74" (151x65x95mm). 2lbs 14oz (1.30Kg)
- Capacity: 10 ampere hours
- Lifecycles: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. (Typical SLA has 400 cycles)
- Terminals: Standard F2 terminals (6.35mm or 0.25" wide)
- Discharge: 20 A max continuous, 60 A max 2-second pulse. 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge. For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate 1-5 Amps
- Charge: 10 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Compatible with most SLA chargers
- Operating temperature: Much better than SLA or other lithium’s, -20'F min, +120'F max recommended environmental operating temps
- Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
Charger rating: INPUT 100-240 volts, 50/60HZ. OUTPUT: 14.8 volts, 3.0 amps
While you can use your existing 12 V charger, we highly recommend using our charger, which is designed to give you the best and fastest charging experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.