Using the box from our very popular PP1800 Battery Box we now offer a DIY package with the larger "Pelican style" box with cnc milled foam insert. This package also include one chew-proof cable in the DC plug size of your choice, a waterproof cable gland and two extra 1/4" female spade terminals. Depending on your battery selection and the connection type you can also use ring terminals found at any local hardware or automotive store. This box will hold up to an 18ah SLA or 30ah Amped Outdoor Lithium
Please note. This is not a ready made kit. This is a collection of all the parts necessary for you to build your own box. You will need to drill a 1/2" hole, cut the terminals already on the wire in order to get them through the cable gland and crimp the new ones on to the wire after passing through the gland.
Camera Cable Plug Sizes and Voltage
- 4.0x1.7mm Fits Spartan GoCam 6v, Tactacam Reveal 12v, Tactacam Reveal X, XB, SK, X Gen 2.0 and X Pro 12v, Barn Owl 12v, Wise Eye 12v, Creative XP 12v, Covert Blackhawk 6v, Camojojo Trace 6v
- 5.5x2.1mm Black Gate, Browning, Spypoint, Stealth Cam, Moultrie, Moultrie Delta, Covert WC30
- 4.8x1.7mm Reconyx 12v, Ridgetec 12
- 5.5x2.1mm Ghost/Golive with Screw On Collar Fits all Ghost and Golive 1 models
- Modified 5.5x2.1mm with 14mm long barrel fits Golive 2
Includes the parts used to assemble an external battery box. There are no instructions and it is assumed the user has knowledge of how to construct a battery box.
- One HD "Pelican" Style Box with CNC Cut foam insert
- One Chew Proof Power Cable (you choose plug size)
- Two F2 Female Connectors
- One Waterproof Cable Gland
- Box Dimensions ID 9.25"x7.12"x4.13"
- Foam Cutout for Battery 7.26"x6.75"x2.55"
For 12v rechargeable battery I recommend Power Sonic 12v 12ah,18ah or the Neptune 15ah or 18ah for SLA batteries. Or the Amped Outdoors 12v 15ah, 20ah, 30ah Lithium battery found on our website. The cheapest place to buy the SLA batteries is ebay and you can get a two pack to always have a charged battery ready to swap in. For SLA Battery Charger I recommend a quality smart charger like the NOCO Genius 1 or Genius 2 or for the Lithium I recommend the Amped Outdoors 3a. For 6v Rechargeable look for 6v 20ah or 6v 42ah. I don't recommend a single 6v12ah as it won't last much longer than a set of AA's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.