All of the Herd 360 brand battery boxes are built by me by hand as time allows. I am very backed up due to their popularity and everyone needing external power for their Cellular Trailcams. I am working through the orders starting with the oldest. I can not guarantee any delivery dates only that I am working on them but they are time consuming. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to call me to talk or check on your order.
BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
Built to order. Shipping time varies depending on how backed up I am.
Custom Solar setups are available. Contact me at 803-341-0938 to discuss your needs and application
With our Herd 360 exclusive Solar external battery box there is finally a 6v solar setup powerful enough to keep up with the demands of cellular trail cameras. 6v solar panels for deer feeders are easy to find but just can not supply enough watts to charge a battery when used with a cellular trailcam. Herd 360 builds these by hand using a 6v 10 watt solar panel. The panel has a sturdy aluminum frame and junction box on the back. Solar Charge Controller for preventing battery overcharge and to prevent discharge from the panel during times when there isn't enough sun for the panel to charge. The regulated output is set to 6v and 1 amp for optimum safe camera performance. The box has an oring gasket and comes with a 12v 10ah Lithium LIfePo4 rechargeable battery. The Panel is mounted to the box and can be strapped to a tree as a unit or placed on the ground. (Mounting strap not included)Our exclusive Stainless Steel protected cable is used to prevent electrical shorts encountered when squirrels or other rodents chew on the wires.
- 12v 10W High Efficiency Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Armor Clad Rodent Proof Power Cord a Herd 360 Exclusive with a 4.0mm x 1.7 mm plug.
- Prewired for 12v 10ah Lithium LIfePo4 Battery
- Two Models with Water Resistant Box Holds One 12v 10ah Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
- Output Voltage: 6.2v regulated
- Output Current: 1 amp max
- 12v Solar Charge Controller
- Batteries included
- Over current protection
- Heavy Duty Panel Mounting Bracket
- 6' Mounting Strap with Metal Camlock buckle